We attach great importance to protecting the privacy of users. Please read this privacy statement carefully before browsing this website and using the specific services of this website. By using this website, you are deemed to agree to this privacy statement and agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. This privacy statement mainly includes the following content: what information we collect from you when you browse this website; how we use this information; under what circumstances will we disclose this information; and your choices.
This privacy statement applies to your personal information collected by this website. Please note that this website may contain links to other websites, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of other websites you visit.
01. Information collection
Information you provide to us. If you only browse the general content of this website, we do not ask you to provide any personal information. When you need to use or browse the specific services or information we provide (such as participating in discussions or directly contacting this website), with your consent and confirmation, we may ask you to provide the following in the form of online or offline registration forms Personal data and information:
• Specific information, such as name, date of birth, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, mailing address, etc.;
• General information, such as your gender, age, occupation, education, income status, marital and family status, hobbies, etc.;
• Only in certain circumstances (for example, you need to become a contract author), we will ask you to provide personal payment information and ID information, such as bank card number or Alipay account number.
Information we collect automatically. When you browse this website (regardless of whether you are registered or logged in), this website may automatically collect the following information related to you:
• Your browser type and browser language, operating system type, broadband type;
• Your IP address, which can sometimes indicate your geographic location;
• The pages and links you have browsed on this website;
• The access request and its date, time and referring URL (if any) issued when you visit this website;
• We may use browser network storage (including HTML5) and application data caching mechanisms to collect and store information about the web pages you have browsed on your device;
• When you use the location-based services provided by this website, we may collect and process information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by mobile devices), and we may also use various technologies for positioning, such as from The sensor data of your device can provide information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile operator base stations.
Please note that this privacy statement does not apply to any third party who provides services to you, including those who may disclose information to this website.
If you need to inquire, correct your personal information or cancel your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your account and other verification information. We will respond to your request after verification.
02. Use of information
We only use your payment information and personal ID information when necessary (such as refunding you or paying manuscript fees or as required by laws and regulations).Regarding your other personal information, we mainly apply the following aspects:
• Provide you with specific services, products or information according to your requirements;
• Analyze how users use this website and their habits in order to improve our services;
• Prevent illegal or potentially illegal activities, and prevent violations of the user agreement of this website;
• Other purposes that we disclose to you when we collect specific information.
03. Disclosure of information
We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust in us, so we use commercially reasonable technology and other measures to help prevent your personal data from being lost, stolen or tampered with. At the same time, please understand that we will only disclose your personal information to specific subjects under the following circumstances:
• Get your consent. With your consent, we may share your personal information with third-party partners.
• Authorized third-party service providers. We may share information with third-party service providers who help us provide professional services, including customer support, email and SMS applications, business analysis, marketing, and data processing.
• Requirements of laws and regulations or public authorities. We may disclose user information to them in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies such as courts, governments, or laws and regulations.
• Protect the interests of this website and other parties. We may disclose user information in order to protect the legal rights, interests and safety of this website, its partners and other members of the public.
We promise to do our best to protect your personal information. We use various systems, security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, please understand that there is no 100% security in the transmission and storage of data, so we cannot absolutely guarantee you the security of the above personal information.
04. Your choice
You can choose to browse and use the information on this website without providing your personal information, but as mentioned above, certain information may be collected automatically. At the same time, specific information and services on this website can only be used after you provide relevant registration information. If you cannot provide such information, you may not be able to use the corresponding services.
If you register on this website, you can view or edit the personal information you submit to this website at any time, but for security and identification considerations, you may not be able to modify part of the initial registration information provided during registration.
05. User release information
Some services of this website allow users to post their own information, videos, photos, opinions, etc. Please note that the above content has become public information from the time of posting. Please do so before publishing your contact information, financial information or other personal information. Judge carefully. We will not be able to prevent the above information from being used in a way that does not comply with this privacy statement and applicable laws and regulations. In addition, the above information release is subject to the service agreement of this website.
06. Protection of personal information of minors
This website attaches great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of this website.
07. Update of privacy statement
We will update this privacy statement from time to time to reflect changes in our operating practices, related services and laws and regulations. We will update the "Effective Date" at the beginning of the article when revising this privacy statement. Please check it regularly. If you continue to use this website, you are deemed to agree to the update of this privacy statement.
08. Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or personal information protection, please contact us via email: email@example.com. We will do our best to reply you within a reasonable time.